Your Gentle Guide for Healing and Deep Transformation
Hi, I’m Linda Dieffenbach. I have a gift for creating safe, sacred, heart centered space in which you feel nurtured, seen, and supported. In this space, you open to the deeper conversations and bring the wounded self into the light for healing.
I use the wisdom of the body’s energy system, compassionate coaching, and intuitive guidance to help clients find clarity, connection, empowerment, and encouragement on their journey forward.
I hold a safe, heart centered space for my clients, because—like them—I also know disconnection, self-doubt, deep pain, and trauma. But, I also know the emotional, physical, and spiritual freedom available when you ask the universe for support and take control of your healing journey.
Together, we’ll identify what’s holding you back and use a comprehensive healing approach to balance your energy system, breakthrough blockages, and reclaim wellness. Along the way, you’ll be empowered with a toolkit of knowledge and practices to take an active, sustainable role in your self-care in addition to receiving energetic nourishment and healing.
Ways To Work With Me (Virtually or In Person)
- Schedule a private Reiki healing session
- Register for Personal Coaching
- Join our online Personal Transformation Program
- Sign up for Reiki Practitioner Certification Training
- Join our Chakra Healing Program
Taking active steps towards healing isn’t just a gift for yourself, it’s a gift and inspiration to those around you. Allowing yourself to step into your own vulnerability creates a safe, impactful space for others to do the same. For me, the deeper I went into my own healing, the more effective I became as a healer. You may be surprised at just how much power you hold once you begin this journey.
If you’re interested in working together but unsure where to start, contact me directly at email@example.com or 484-354-0499 for personal guidance and support.
My Journey as a Healer
From an early age, I was drawn towards helping others, sensing my intuition, and feeling the energy of the world around me. I felt nourishment and energized through nature before I had the words to explain it. Having experienced trauma and depression first-hand, I often sought external guidance to understand the “real me” and wanting so deeply to feel valued and validated.
I transformed this desire for self-knowledge, healing, and security into helping others. Although I had no exposure to energy or holistic healing growing up, I knew helping others heal was non-negotiable, so I pursued what I knew—a career in mainstream social services and behavioral health. Here, however, I witnessed restrictive, unsupportive, and often damaging structures and was determined to find a better way.
The Birth of Wellness in Harmony, llc
I discovered and fell in love with meditation, Reiki, chakra healing, and other holistic energy work as part of my personal healing journey. I instantly knew I wanted to transition my career by becoming a holistic energy practitioner.
My energy training began with my discovery of Reiki. Reiki opened me to a whole new world where true transformational healing seemed possible.
When I met my personal mentor, Elizabeth Frediani, however, everything truly changed. I experienced profound healing through her work and found immense inspiration with the methods she’s created. When she offered to train me as a facilitator for Chakra Clearing with Applied Integration™, I jumped at the opportunity. I love offering this powerful healing tool to others.
Since that time, I continue to cultivate an ever-expanding knowledge and skill base of healing and coaching modalities that I love using to support my clients along their own personal healing journey.
What started as a path to self-healing has grown into a platform to help other trauma survivors reconnect with their power—especially those impacted by the failing systems I was personally and professionally exposed to. As a trauma survivor, I ensure every client feels safe, seen, and supported because I deeply understand its importance.
Specialized Training & Certifications:
- Chakra Clearing with Applied Integration: Elizabeth Frediani
- Soul Witnessing: Elizabeth Frediani
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher: Lorien Carrillo
- Animal Reiki Master Teacher: Lisa Powers & Reiki Healing Association
- Animal Communication and Healing: Kim Pickett
- Heart IQ Mastery Practitioner/Coach: Christian Pankhurst, DC
- Heart IQ Relationship Coach: Christian Pankhurst, DC
- Holistic Health & Wellness Coach: Natura Institute
- Life Coach: Shad Helmstetter & Christian Pankhurst, DC
- Group Chakra Balancing & Healing Practitioner: Natura Institute
- Sanctuary Model for Trauma-Informed Care: Sanctuary Institute
- Somatic Embodiment and Regulation: Linda Thai, MSW, ERYT-200, CLYL
- Polyvagal Meditation: Linda Thai, MSW, ERYT-200, CLYL
- Acupressure: Michael Read Gach, PhD
- Bachelor of Social Work: West Chester University
- Ordination to the Order of Melchizedek: Dan Chesbro
- Shamballah Multidimensional Healing: Tacey Tomasetti, RMT
- Munay Ki Rites: Terri Remedio
Notable Experiences & Skills:
- 3+ years working with trauma-exposed youth in a wilderness setting as a counselor for youth in the criminal justice system
- 10+ years as a behavioral healthcare trainer
- Crisis counselor for individuals experiencing domestic violence
- Extensive trauma-informed education
- Experience facilitator in inner child healing and shadow work
- 15+ years facilitating spiritual and wellness workshops and events
- Skilled somatic embodiment and regulation expert
Memberships, Affiliations, & Volunteer Roles:
- Reiki Healing Association: Member
- The Wellness Universe: Wellness Leader
- Phoenixville Business Alliance, Vice President
- Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Unite for HER: Volunteer/Service Provider
- BodyMindSpiritDirectory.org, Member
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County, Fundraiser through the Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival (2009-2021)
Linda Dieffenbach is an official Reiki provider for Unite for HER.
If you are an current Unite for HER passport holder, please call 484-354-0499 for scheduling. Sessions are available in our office, remotely, and also provided in home or hospital as needed.