Learn how to use Reiki to support our animal companions
Wellness in Harmony now offers Animal Reiki training for Reiki practitioners. Animal Reiki training teaches practitioners how to safely work with animals and support their healing needs with this gentle yet powerful healing modality.
As a Reiki practitioner, you have discovered the powerful healing gifts that Reiki offers those whom you work with. Our finned, feathered and four legged friends also receive great benefits from Reiki.
Working with animals is an amazing experience, however our animal friends have unique needs and working with them is quite different than working with humans. There are important boundary and safety considerations to consider as you expand your practice into this arena. This training helps you learn tools and skills to work effectively with your them.
Training Schedule for 2023:
Held Saturday 10 am to – 5 pm at Moonstone and Sage in Malvern – $250:
Animal Reiki Training
Reiki is a wonderful healing gift to offer our animal friends. They are naturally connected to the energy, therefore they are usually quite receptive.
Working with animals offers a uniquely different experience than working with people. There are special considerations for both your safety and the safety of the animal, as well as a need to learn how to read the body language and energy of the animal you are working with.
In this class, you will:
- Learn how to work with different types of animals
- Explore ways to hone your intuitive skills to learn how to better read an animals energy and behavior
- Develop ways to build rapport with your animal friends
- Learn how to read the animals body language and energy to guide the session
- Explore and recognize personal blocks that hinder work with animals
- Discover the nuances that differentiate work with people from work with animals
- Recognize ways in which animals hold energy and move energy through their body
- Receive tips and strategies to connect with and guide the animal through a session
- Discover key safety considerations when working with animals
- Practice giving distance Reiki to animals**
- Receive your Animal Reiki Manual
Pre-requisite: Reiki Level II Practitioner Training
** If available and weather permitting, we may take a field trip to practice working with a horse. Linda will notify the class. Otherwise, we will practice via distance Reiki.
Feel free to contact us if you do not see a scheduled class that you are able to attend (484-354-0499 or email@example.com). If possible, we will add additional classes.
Dress comfortably and bring a printed photo of a pet for practice during the class.
Space is limited and pre-registration required. Click here to register.
Animal Reiki training is held at Moonstone and Sage in Malvern unless otherwise specified.