As we continue to navigate this challenging time of constant change and ever-increasing stress, self-care is a priority for our health. Many struggle with increased anxiety, depression, and other mental health challenges. We need new tools that are easy to access in order to support our well-being, and Reiki for self-care is an ideal option.
Leaning Reiki as a personal self-care tool gives you a simple yet powerful means to support yourself that is literally in the palm of your hands.
Reiki for Personal Stress and Pain Relief: Classes Now Available!
Now you can learn how to use Reiki as a personal* tool to help you navigate the ups and downs of life with greater ease.
Stay tuned for our next scheduled class. If you would like to bring this training to your workplace, school, or center, please contact Linda at 484-354-0499.
As a personal self-care tool, Reiki helps you:
- ease stress
- reduce anxiety
- calm emotions
- quiet the mind
- relax the body
- decrease pain
- improve sleep
Reiki is simple to use and can be accessed any time throughout your day.
In this class, you learn how to use Reiki for hands on healing for yourself*. You will:
- learn how to connect with Reiki energy
- explore simple methods to apply Reiki in your daily life
- practice giving a Reiki self-care session
- discuss those areas of greatest challenge, and
- discover creative tools to help navigate them
- experience other simple methods to support your well-being, including:
- grounding practices
- breathing techniques
- energy clearing methods
- Course workbooks are provided for all participants.
Class is held in person at our office in Chester Springs, PA and is approximately 2.5 hours. Group classes can be scheduled upon request.
* This is not a Reiki Practitioner certification course. Through completing this course, you learn Reiki for you own self-care. You will not be trained to practice on other individuals. If you wish to learn how to offer Reiki to others, please visit our Reiki Training page to register for our next Reiki Level I practitioner training.